Help identifying please and thanks

Arkansaw

Nov 23, 2018
SW Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
F391487D-D79D-499B-AA9E-23DE7561352B.jpeg Not sure if one is hardaway and the other graham cave? Sw Missouri finds all from hillside above creek. First post here.

Upvote 0
Better pictures of just those two would help but from what I can see I'm not seeing either of those types you mentioned in that group.

Trying to get second one to upload. For some reason I can’t get the other picture to upload. I’ll get legit pics tomorrow. Overstreet only gets me so far.

Last edited:
Osceola Greenbrier types I & II?

Post more pics!!!...I'm not far from you...I'm bored....(Please let me come with you)....:happysmiley:

I live in pineville so I have about 10 decent rivers and creeks in every direction within a 20 min drive. You know this spot? AE812257-8190-438C-887B-E47699F85F68.jpeg

I live in pineville so I have about 10 decent rivers and creeks in every direction within a 20 min drive. You know this spot? View attachment 1654479
I've been there...but only years ago on a geology college trip...you don't know how much I wanted to stay and explore!!! too cool!!

Built into a bluff high above the Indian creek in Macdonald county Missouri you’ll find this gem. Civil war jail from the story the landowner told. Afterwards was used as a secret hideout for the ku klux klan until it was deserted in the 20s.7050094E-BE3F-4A19-A142-CA6EE60BA53A.jpeg

Is that the jail?
if it is I never knew that back in college...???

Well you are the first person I’ve ever spoken with that knows about this. You won’t find any info on it

You don't happen to know anything about J.T. Coffee due you?

Just been looking for a certain camp for a while...lol:thumbsup:

I live in pineville so I have about 10 decent rivers and creeks in every direction within a 20 min drive. You know this spot? View attachment 1654479
After looking again the one I was at (in my late teens...) was a little different...but only about 1o or less miles away...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back