Help ID this thing

Rayeeee

Aug 20, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys, im from indonesia and i hope anyone can help me identifying this thing..
I found this thing 20 years ago in the attic inside a pigeon nest..
Is it a crystallized egg? How that can happen? And is it worth a value?
I once asked in indonesian forum and everyone answer is just superstitious and supernatural thing..LoL
IMG-20190820-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190820-WA0000.jpg

tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Rayeeee! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched Google and found...

Upvote 0
I used to raise pigeons. I had fake eggs. When the mother laid the first egg, it was removed and the fake egg was put in. After the second egg was laid, the real egg was replaced. That way, the eggs hatched on the same day and squabs would be the same size growing up. Gary

Upvote 0
This is gonna sound awful but it ends well, when I was a kid around 10 or 11 I shot a pigeon with my BB gun in my backyard, he didn't die, it got him in the wing but I felt so awful after doing it I helped him back to health, I named him hector and he ended up sticking around the backyard for years, I think exploiting my guilt and the free daily food lol, but we ended up good friends, I actually miss that little guy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back