Hello To Everyone On TreasureNet

Ohhh....we have a real character on our hands here alright!!
One that will make ya'll smile.... ;D

Boris, When was that first picture taken? That uniform looks exactly like the one I was issued back in 1980. Boy, was that a long time ago. I retired in last May.

Welcome aboard Boris. Jersey transplant? Whereabouts? I think I'll be here a while, but tryiny to get my wife to relocate to Hawaii...................someday. :D :D

Beautiful stairs and house.

Farmercal said:
Boris, When was that first picture taken? That uniform looks exactly like the one I was issued back in 1980. Boy, was that a long time ago. I retired in last May.
The Uniform was a 1972 Issue. The army wanted to Issue me green, But decided on Air Force blue.

DonF said:
Welcome aboard Boris. Jersey transplant? Whereabouts? I think I'll be here a while, but tryiny to get my wife to relocate to Hawaii...................someday. :D :D

Beautiful stairs and house.
I was raised in Paterson New Jersey. Not too far from the Passaic Falls. Did spend some time in Totowa Boro.

Attachments

• Passaic Falls 2.JPG
    Passaic Falls 2.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 819
My Grandfather grew up in Paterson...now lives here in NH...he says it was a nice place to grow up. He's almost 80 now...small world. :)

Good to see you Boris...hope you find some great stuff out west. ;)

HH, Hank 8)

Hi Boris!
Beautiful pictures. That house reminds me of one I grew up in.
:)
Welcome to Tnet where characters abound. (and would we really want it any other way???)

DD

CarolinaDigs said:
Hello Count !! Love the photos :) You're a cool looking Count ;)
Thanks CarolinaDigs

Hi Boris !

Very strong Kevin Costner "look alike" in that first Photo !! :o ;)

I couldnt help noticing the german and danish flags on that house. Do you have relatives in Denmark.
Would interest me of course !!

Welcome to the forum.

agersea

Good lookin feller you are! Welcome aboard! My Mother lived in Paterson as well. My Grandmother retired from Hackensack hospital before moving to Fl.

HH,
Moon

Moonshadow said:
Good lookin feller you are! Welcome aboard! My Mother lived in Paterson as well. My Grandmother retired from Hackensack hospital before moving to Fl.

HH,
Moon
Hi Moon
Thankyou, I enjoyed your photo's and Tat. Use to visit my Mom in the South Hackensack Hospital. Not sure if that's the same hospital your Grandmother worked. May I ask what part of Paterson your Mom lived?
Count

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back