Hello ,its me . Like my LOUD shirt ?

Re: Hello ,it's me . Like my LOUD shirt ?

briankb70 said:
rwsnc said:
briankb70 said:
rwsnc said:
Hey Brian. Welcome. The name under your pictures says "Troutfishing.." . Where?
White River In Cotter Arkansas ,or White River below Beaver Lake in Rogers Arkansas (North Western part of the state)mainly

As I recall... you've got some really great trout fishing in the White River. Lucky.
The Browns are great , (for everyone else ) haven't been able to get one yet. Pretty long trip to go often enough to hedge my odds.The rainbows are still fun and plentyfull. It's just that they come from the Hatchery and don't breed well below our dams.

I know what you mean. I used to live 40 minutes from trophy trout fishing. Now I'm several hours away. Sometimes, I'll drive as much as 5 hours to Eastern Tennessee, but I don't do it too often anymore.

Thank you pepper love reading your posts also. for soon to be 38, i have a bad memory . but the ones that seem to be everywhere on here really stand out.here's the pictures if I don't goof :tard:I have one more that i misplaced

Attachments

• our view from cabin.jpg
    our view from cabin.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 453
  • our cabin on the white.jpg
    our cabin on the white.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 417
  • don\'t tell our secret.jpg
    don\'t tell our secret.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 460

rwsnc thats cheating. This is normally how I wade. I use my waders for duck hunting( had to swim across the white a few times).I got caught on the wrong side when the dam opened up.Rather then quit while they where biting I chose to swim

Attachments

• shorts and scuba boots.jpg
    shorts and scuba boots.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 436

Brian.. I've been in the South Holston in TN (that's Tennessee folks.. not TreasureNet :laughing7:) when the water started to come up. I had all I could do to get out of the river in time. And it wasn't very wide, where I was fishing.

Most places it's skinny and a select few are bottle necks . At Rogers Ar. I fish a few hundred yards from the dam. So if I get caught over there, It would be hours to half a day to wait. I swim across where the wide spots are,the currents aren't as bad and pretty shallow a ways from the banks. Now that I got that darn back support ,can't do that anymore :(

Hey Brian,

Great to see ya! Orange is one of my favorite colors too. Your area of Arkansas is very colorful, I need to come up and do some fly fishing. I know how to fly fish and love it...always for bream. We are doing some fly fishing for speckled trout in the marshes at Grande Isle, it's different from a boat. Gotta be good or you get tangled. :sign10: Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your dirt fishing finds. :D

:wink: RR

WelcomeSign2.gif

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 357

River Rat said:
Hey Brian,

Great to see ya! Orange is one of my favorite colors too. Your area of Arkansas is very colorful, I need to come up and do some fly fishing. I know how to fly fish and love it...always for bream. We are doing some fly fishing for speckled trout in the marshes at Grande Isle, it's different from a boat. Gotta be good or you get tangled. :sign10: Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your dirt fishing finds. :D

:wink: RR

10-4 LOL I was just telling my better half that I wished we could've taken the kids Lousiana over spring break. she never traveled out of state till we met.maybe this summer.

By the way I got good news today . I had to see a doctor over a mental exam for a stimulator implant . H e told me that he wanted to see me get it , so I'm getting a good report and should have it soon. That day that they give it to me I will definately be doing the HHAPPY DANCE!!!!!! Besides the back OOPS, I also got 2nd and 3rd degree burns over like 38% of my body.so that implant should also mask the nerve pain in my legs and feet.Then I can hopefully stand longer which in turn I can Detect and fish longer :tongue3:

briankb70 said:
By the way I got good news today . I had to see a doctor over a mental exam for a stimulator implant . H e told me that he wanted to see me get it , so I'm getting a good report and should have it soon. That day that they give it to me I will definately be doing the HHAPPY DANCE!!!!!! Besides the back OOPS, I also got 2nd and 3rd degree burns over like 38% of my body.so that implant should also mask the nerve pain in my legs and feet.Then I can hopefully stand longer which in turn I can Detect and fish longer :tongue3:

Goodness Brian...did I miss something? What happened?
I am so glad it was good news for you!

an accident when the city was burning storm damage 4-5 yrs ago.and a idiot on a cell phone rearended my wife while i was turned in the seat about 2 yrs ago.

briankb70 said:
an accident when the city was burning storm damage 4-5 yrs ago.and a idiot on a cell phone rearended my wife while i was turned in the seat about 2 yrs ago.
Glad things are looking up for you Brian!
Keep the faith and you will be just fine!
Love the pictures by the way.

No that picture you saw, all the rings, wasnt me, wished it was!

And thank you Bridge! :-*

thank you for the kind words Trish,have a :icon_sunny:bright day,and sorry for the mix up ( now I'm wondering who that was ???) YAH!!!!!! Spring Break is over!!!! kids go to school and I go Metal Detecting :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back