Hello ,its me . Like my LOUD shirt ?

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
river valley/ Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's DFX,Classic III, Prizim II
Hello ,it's me . Like my LOUD shirt ?

Hello I should have formally introduce myself, I'm Brian . Absolutely love everyone's posts.majority makes me feel like I'm on the hunt with ya'll. My favorite MD( till I get better at the DFX) is my Classic III. I'm still :icon_study:Darn Books but mostly "winging" it . I programed my own tweaks that worked and I'm sticking with that till I get it down a little better.Having it can make a person feel like a :tard: in a hurry LOL. I'll post some of my finds when I get these pictures downsided a bit. Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!!

Attachments

• Trout Fishing 2.jpg
    Trout Fishing 2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 598
Re: Hello ,it's me :toothy1: Like my LOUD shirt ?

Hello Brian, welcome to TN...look forward to seeing your finds. Everyone here seems to be happy and having a good time. Welcome aboard! :coffee2:

Welcome to Mugs...the shirt is fine silly! Looks like you were having a great time too! Looking forward to you getting the pics posted of your finds. Hang in there with the detector....you will finally "click" with it I am sure!

Hi Brian, welcome to tnet... and by the way your shirts great...

bootybay

thanks all, figured if I bought the shirt then I'll get the Hawaii trip. didn't work yet , had shirt 3yrs and Santa forgot again or I was bad :D

Re: Hello ,it's me . Like my LOUD shirt ?

HOSSNV said:
Howdy Brian ! Looks like the same shirt I got married in the first time ! Nice to know you friend . Hoss
hey off the subject and all but what is your avatar's real name Hoss?

Hi Brian! Good to see ya!

Nice shirt by the way! Orange is one of my favorite colors :thumbsup:

hey Trish thank you . I always liked the dark colors myself but since getting that loud one my ties & dress shirts have gotten pretty loud.
I enjoy reading your posts , you seem like a real sweety.I need to get busy and find some rings like your stash. So maybe the wife will quit being so grouchy. Sheesh, shes one that could really use a hobby.LOL Nice meeting you Trish

briankb70 said:
hey Trish thank you . I always liked the dark colors myself but since getting that loud one my ties & dress shirts have gotten pretty loud.
I enjoy reading your posts , you seem like a real sweety.I need to get busy and find some rings like your stash. So maybe the wife will quit being so grouchy. Sheesh, shes one that could really use a hobby.LOL Nice meeting you Trish
LOL...wow, i was getting all 'giddy' thinking "what a nice thing to hear first thing in the morning!" THEN.....i read the part, QUOTE:"I need to get busy and find some rings like your stash".... Trish doesnt have a stash Brian, not that i've found anyway, hate to say (especially infront of everyone :'( ) Im not a very good Treasure Hunter Brian :sad1: Only 'stash' i have is my Walmart collection...lol...hey but its a big collection! Does that count? lol...
Have a wonderful day Brian! :love4:

Hey Brian. Welcome. The name under your pictures says "Troutfishing.." . Where?

rwsnc said:
White River In Cotter Arkansas ,or White River below Beaver Lake in Rogers Arkansas (North Western part of the state)mainly

~Trish~ said:
briankb70 said:
LOL...wow, i was getting all 'giddy' thinking "what a nice thing to hear first thing in the morning!" THEN.....i read the part, QUOTE:"I need to get busy and find some rings like your stash".... Trish doesnt have a stash Brian, not that i've found anyway, hate to say (especially infront of everyone :'( ) Im not a very good Treasure Hunter Brian :sad1: Only 'stash' i have is my Walmart collection...lol...hey but its a big collection! Does that count? lol...
Have a wonderful day Brian! :love4:

now my dear your a great hunter and quite a treasure yourself :wink:

briankb70 said:
rwsnc said:
White River In Cotter Arkansas ,or White River below Beaver Lake in Rogers Arkansas (North Western part of the state)mainly

As I recall... you've got some really great trout fishing in the White River. Lucky.

Glad I could brighten your day Trish. Mine was good except for a rotten head cold. kids go back to school tomorrow , so tomorrow will be GREAT!! Am I mistaken or don't you have a grey or dark color hand ( like from a jewelery store ) full of rings on every finger.I thought is was one of your posts ,Icould be wrong.

rwsnc said:
briankb70 said:
rwsnc said:

As I recall... you've got some really great trout fishing in the White River. Lucky.
The Browns are great , (for everyone else ) haven't been able to get one yet. Pretty long trip to go often enough to hedge my odds.The rainbows are still fun and plentyfull. It's just that they come from the Hatchery and don't breed well below our dams.

Let me take a pause for a sec and shrink a picture of my favorite area of the white. be back in a second or two :thumbsup:

Hi Brian, welcome to TNet and mugs. I like your shirt. I hope your cold gets better soon.

Pepper

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back