Hello, I'm a newcomer

adrian,

Welcome to TNet from Ohio. You definitely came to the right place if you are looking for information as there seems to be an expert on just about any topic you want to talk about - not being facetious, there are actually a lot of experienced folks on this board. I would recommend joining a local metal detecting club if you are just starting out. You will likely find someone there who has the same machine as you are using and they can give you valuable pointers. If you don’t have a machine yet then someone on this board can provide some suggestions. Again, welcome to TNet. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

Last edited:
Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. :hello:

Welcome to Tnet! :hello2:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Welcome !!

Welcome from Texas :wave:

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Welcome to Tnet from Toronto. :wave:
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Dave

Welcome to the forum and Good Luck!

Welcome from L.A. (Lower Alabama)

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back