Hello everyone!

Huntingnova

Jun 2, 2019
Fort Wayne IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter land star pro / Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone! Gonna take a bit to get used to this site in my spare time but will help in my research and connect to the community. Only been detecting for about 2 years and currently using a bounty hunter land star pro and more current go to the garrett ace 400 ( found it fitting for my 40th lol). Came across this site tonight due to looking up a old RHOADS 5 cent ( phone 135) in trade token i found along with a L.o.o.m ( loyal of order moose) 5 cent token for fort wayne in, lodge 200. Already found the dates and pics! finding several tokens and car parts where i grew up and still have access to the land. So far the best find is a 1940s Hero cap gun, 1923 insurance department supreme lodge knights of pythias token ( indianapolis indiana). Figured I would mention these details so you can hear what i'm digging for. Looking like 1910-1947 era. hitting several civil war or revolutionary war musket balls and heart horse harness buckle. Anyway, before I bore you, I look forward to sending pics and chatting here and there. Good luck everyone!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

treasurenet_congrats.jpg

Thanks Huntingnova for supporting T-Net!

Welcome to TreasureNet from SoCal. Those are very interesting finds. You live in a great area for digging up history.
Good luck!

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate! :skullflag: :occasion14:

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Welcome aboard from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy

Hope to see some posts from you on here soon. Tommy

Welcome!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Also sent a FR hope you accept I like to share my finds and experiance. Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back