Hello everyone!

RandyTheKid

Mar 16, 2018
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! My names Randall, I came here because I just got into prospecting for gold. Today was the first time I went out prospecting, didn't have any luck but still had fun. I'm from the state of Kentucky, northern Kentucky where they say there might be a little. Anyways I'm happy to be here. Hopefully I learn something about my new found hobby.

Welcome to TreasureNet Randy. Ask lots of questions. We are here to help.

Welcome to TreasureNet Randy. Ask lots of questions. We are here to help.

Thanks! Right now I'm looking for maps of glaciers and other common maps. Looking into general information about gold panning and locating possible places where gold might be.

Unfortunately Kentucky, like New York is a gold poor State with no natural gold. For you the glacial gold did not quite reach that far. The most likely area to search would be in the most northern part of the state in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Counties. Small glacial gold deposits have been found in this area near the Ohio River. I travel to VT and NH for my "hobby" prospecting. For you perhaps Tennessee and Coker Creek.

That's the part of Kentucky I'm from is Kenton county and sometimes go to my moms in Carroll. I was looking into a places that I could go camp and find pickers. When I say camp real camping, just a backpack, sleeping bag and food. Not modern day camping.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Randall! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Welcome from Northern Virginia

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋 Best of luck!

:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.jpg 3rd national emoji.png Bonnie Blue Emoji.png

Welcome aboard from CT.

Welcome from Brownwood in central Texas!
~Texas Jay

Welcome from Mississippi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back