Jacksonville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / Viper Trident

Attachments

• Marine Corps Ball Nov. 8, 2008 040.JPG
    Marine Corps Ball Nov. 8, 2008 040.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 4,778
Re: NEWBIE

Ahhhhh, celebrating my second birthday aye? The queen of the ball! Welcome to TNET and I hope you had plenty of fun. I sure know that I did at the many I attended on or about 10 Nov of each year. Semper-Fi young lady

Welcome aboard,darlin'.Anxcious to see your finds and posts.Remember to check out the Tnet Member Hunts thread to see when you can attend one of them.They are not for the professional,they are more like a big family get-together,lots of fun.

Welcome! Have you and the hubby decided what detectors you'll get yet?

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! I've only been on this site a few times and I am already addicted.
Yes Falcon the Marine Corps Ball was awesome this year, the best one I have been to.
Cybercop106, as for the type of metal detector we are going to get, it's probably going to be the
Garrett Ace 250. I will be sure to post our finds for everyone to see. :tongue3:

Welcome to the Mug shots Jeannie.

Ever been told you look like Mena Suvari ?

:blob5: :newbie: Welcome to the greatest addiction in the world. As someone said earlier, "wooohooo another beauty" on T-Net!.....NGE

Welcome to Mugs! You are very lovely. Look forward to seeing yours and your husbands finds.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. Look forward to hearing about and seeing your finds.

Welcome to the club. You are in some prime shipwreck hunting area near the inlet. There are a few members that work that area. :icon_pirat:

Welcome to Tnet! Hope you enjoy your stay ! Looking forward to your finds and pics.
PS....Great dress!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back