✅ SOLVED Heavy Iron big piece

scotk9

Mar 19, 2013
Montgomery County PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
Bounty Hunter
i just started my MD walk for the afternoon and came upon this. It appears to be a very heavy base or mount plate. I tried to lift it but I think the tree has a root attached. My foot is in the forground (size 13) for comparison. 20130320_191629.jpg20130320_191652.jpgHope you all can assist.

looks like two holes on both front ends and on the base.. are those holes? looks like it attached too a piece of equipment

Upvote 0
looks like two holes on both front ends and on the base.. are those holes? looks like it attached too a piece of equipment

1) I am newbee to posting and set up in the Title area and didnt realize the solved was up.
2) the end by my boot looks like it could be the base. At the other end there are holes with what appear to be bushings on the left and right, under my green digger tool.

I am going to clean out around it some more and maybe get a better perspective. Iwill update if I can get any better pictures.

Upvote 0
I dont know if you are in forest that is ever been logged but it is quite common MDing too go way deep in the woods and stumble upon old 1950s and 60s logging or tractor equipment that is my guess im pretty sure someone can ID this for you.

Upvote 0
If you want more people to see this you should take the solved off the title. Also I agree with Hut, probably from a logging outfit.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back