🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_8169.jpeg

Made it back down to the 2 old sites deep in the park woods. I have taken running lately and occasionally jog through the park woods detector and spade in hand. Deep sites are perfect for mixing hobbies.

There is an odd ornate purple vessel that someone placed above the stream near the sites. It is full of water, weird. I am always envisioning these old 1800’s sites when researching and exploring. Entered prompts into an AI app and was cool to see how this site could have looked 150 years ago.

The heel plate with the heart pattern has been posted many times on Tnet, fun to find one for my collection. The fob is a Green River Whiskey variety and the spoon handle is a mystery. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_8163.jpeg
    IMG_8163.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8164.jpeg
    IMG_8164.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8160.jpeg
    IMG_8160.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8159.jpeg
    IMG_8159.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8170.jpeg
    IMG_8170.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8171.jpeg
    IMG_8171.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8172.jpeg
    IMG_8172.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8173.jpeg
    IMG_8173.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8158.jpeg
    IMG_8158.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
Upvote 35
You got some interesting finds from the park bush sites. Congrats
The one item that looks like a corkscrew/bottle opener rig is different.
I can't really make out if it's something new or old.
Don't know what the utensil USA figurine is either.
Liking the fob recovery-nice one.
Nice to see you were able to add the heel plate to your collection.

WOW!! Great finds. I'll bet that was a fun hunt for you. Thanks for posting the pics. 👍

View attachment 2120189
Made it back down to the 2 old sites deep in the park woods. I have taken running lately and occasionally jog through the park woods detector and spade in hand. Deep sites are perfect for mixing hobbies.

There is an odd ornate purple vessel that someone placed above the stream near the sites. It is full of water, weird. I am always envisioning these old 1800’s sites when researching and exploring. Entered prompts into an AI app and was cool to see how this site could have looked 150 years ago.

The heel plate with the heart pattern has been posted many times on Tnet, fun to find one for my collection. The fob is a Green River Whiskey variety and the spoon handle is a mystery. Thx
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

GREAT FINDS Pa Dirt :) You sure are DOING OUTSTANDING :)

"Run through the forest Forrest!"
That is a healthy bunch of finds. Congrats to you. I love finding FOB's and old tokens. That is a nice one you found there.
Have you tried rubbing that purple vessel to see if Jeannie pops out? She's 92 years old now, so you may not want to try it afterall. :tongue3:
Thanks for the post and pix,
MM

The spoon handle resembles the shield logo for the Union Pacific Railroad, although that shield style was used by many sources.
Great finds. I see my favorite: harmonica parts. 👍🏼

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back