Brian NH

Aug 20, 2012
Rochester NH
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro withh 11" DD Coil
Deteknix Xpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard that good headphones can make a big difference. I would be interested as to what is recommeded?

I have been using Killer B II's I got from Treasure mountain and love them. Very comfortable and a much better sound than the cheap ones that came with it. The Killer B II's have a volume control on each ear which helps if you have a loss in one ear or the other. I would get the regular Killer B's if I did not need the dual volume control. I think any of the premium phones would do a good job for you but you would be better served it you could make the trip and try them on. Remember you have to wear them for hours at a time and poor fitting phones are a real pain.:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
Check with Kellyco or one of our local advertizers for a suggestion. Find out what the guys (and gals) are buying. Try to buy from a contributing advertizer. TTC

yes good headphones make a difference and the best one i would recommend is of samsung me right now using it and its awesome

I use Black Widows, and Killer B's, They are both great, but I prefer the Black Widows because I have bad hearing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back