Happy Birthday Mayo!

I ran into one of your "helpers" last week. . . :occasion13:

Mayo\'s B-Day.jpg

Happy Birthday!

I wish YOU another 100 years. ---------------------- ( old coin this season )

Happy Birthday Mayo
:occasion15: Blow out the candles and wish for some more silver. :hello2:

Well hey thanks for the Birstday wishes everyone!

This year WILL be another great one with people like you asking me along to your hunting spots.
I promise I won't sing the birstday song while detecting. Maybe just in the car.

Tim a special thanks for those cool books. The 1958 Sears catalog - nothing beats mail order undergarments! And I plan on researching the 1911-1912 Elgin City Directory pages for long lost places where copious coinage still lays in the ground.

Kimsdad...
I think I got at least another year older watching that video. Three times.
Some of the weird things I noticed about it (as I am want to do...) -
Why was there a piano that nobody played?
Why did the music sound like a 1970's sitcom?
Why was she typing on a manual typewriter and what was she typing? How come the paper never advanced past the first line or two?
Do they sing this entire song before blowing out the candles in Japan? That could cause a fire!
What's with the two blondes kissing (at 2:36) - was that to offset the eww factor of the guy at 2:34?
That's not me by the way...

And what's with the other imposter Mayos from those other sites?
Don't they know I'm the Real Mayo ?

Watercolor if I start wandering off in the woods, it's probably because I'm following one of those gnomes to the coins - or the absinthe hasn't worn off. Actually I still haven't opened the bottle... soon though.

Oh that reminds me - I still have more cake to eat!

Attachments

• RealMayo.jpg
    RealMayo.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 158
If I catch you looking at the ladies undergarments again it'll be the paddle young man. The paddle.

And you'll like it, because you'll be up that creek.

Seriously, figured that might be one of those "first readers" for you too as the big Sears catalogs were so often back in the day. I can remember being about 4 years old or maybe a little smaller, and there was Grandma, the Bible and the Sears catalog. Preschool the country way.

Lowbatts said:
Seriously, figured that might be one of those "first readers" for you too as the big Sears catalogs were so often back in the day. I can remember being about 4 years old or maybe a little smaller, and there was Grandma, the Bible and the Sears catalog. Preschool the country way.

Your a few years older than me, Tim and I can tell you that it was the same for me. Grandma, the bible, sears catalog, and a cup of coffee for the both of us. I was only 4 or so then too!

Happy belated Birthday, Mayo!

Happy Birthday Mayo!

Thanks for the belated b-day wishes guys.

Back when the Sears catalog was the only place I could see ladies not fully clothed,
I too was brought up on coffee although it was given to me by my mom who would sit at the kitchen table most mornings, sipping her coffee and smoking.

I would have space food sticks or malt o meal or Maypo or Sugar Pops or anything else equally bad for kids. If I didn't have coffee then it was Tang or KoolAid or Bosco or stuff like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back