Hand Made Brass Womans Bracelet. Any Help On Age Much Appreciated!

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils -Minelab Manticore-
-Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I found this bracelet last Saturday at a park that used to have a swimming beach (1930s) on the banks of the Milwaukee River.
This was my last hole of the day and a real heart stopper. It appears to have been gold plated. There is very little gold gilt left on it however.
I know its handmade and old but how old is the question. Here are some pics...Double click for details. Last pic is of the keepers from the day. Clad pile should give reference to the size..

tmd 5 010.JPGtmd 5 011.JPGtmd 5 012.JPGtmd 5 019.JPGtmd 5 020.JPGtmd 5 021.JPGtmd 5 022.JPGtmd 5 023.JPGtmd 5 024.JPGtmd 5 025.JPGtmd 5 026.JPGtmd 5 018.JPG

Here is a link to my post in "Todays Finds"
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...p-unique-handmade-brass-woman-s-bracelet.html

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always Good Luck and Happy Hunting out there!
-TMD-

What were the oldest coins found? The extinguisher label is dated 1960. I'm thinking the bracelet could be 30's/60's.

Upvote 0
It is a cast piece, not a handmade piece. Don't know the age. Cool find.

Upvote 0
What were the oldest coins found? The extinguisher label is dated 1960. I'm thinking the bracelet could be 30's/60's.

Hi Tony, the oldest coin was a 1962 Nickle unfortunately.

Upvote 0
It is a cast piece, not a handmade piece. Don't know the age. Cool find.

Thanks for the input gunsil,
I didnt think it was a cast piece.
It is splitting in layers near the little end barbs, would a cast piece do that?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back