Half Million Dollar Challenge

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goal is to search $500,000 face of coinage by July 19th 2012. I'm not sure if i can do it or not, but I will do my best!

If you want to participate please update this thread monthly and honestly.

There is no prize for the winner its just for fun so don't inflate your numbers. If you don't get $500k for the year you are still a winner!

Lets search some monster coinage together from now until July 2012! The total # searched for this thread will be pretty crazy in July 2012!

HH
Bigheed

Upvote 0
go for it dude, thats seems like a lot, but im sure it will go by quickly, and you will make a killing in silver by then!

Good luck, please keep us posted. I will be interesting to hear your report!

It's cool if you can do it.. this is if you're pulling keepers.. it's probably harder to do and keep up with if you get skunk streaks

I would consider it if halves came in plastic wraps but that is not the case so I don't have the time or funds to do it. Good luck.

Let us know how it goes.

Everyone boycott Brinks until they start using plastic rolls on all coins? :dontknow:

I am a small CRH'er, but my personal goal is $25,000-$30,000 by the end of this year, am up to $12,000 right now. HH!

completed in 7 months!

Hopefully I can break 1 Mil before June....

Twins will be born in late July or early August and I will not be hunting anytime soon after that LOL!!!!!

Are these your first kids? I have a 3 and a 1 y.o. If they are your first, then I hope her due date isn't in July, because twins usually come 3 weeks or more early. Congradulations and I hope you hit the motherload by 6/30. How big of a budget do you need to run 1,000 boxes in 7 months?

Bigheed said:
completed in 7 months!

Hopefully I can break 1 Mil before June....

Twins will be born in late July or early August and I will not be hunting anytime soon after that LOL!!!!!

Congrats on the twins! I have a 2 year old and ten month old. Don't worry about hunting when the kids show up. I actually had more time to hunt after the kids were born because I was up all night :tongue3:

Are these your first kids? I have a 3 and a 1 y.o. If they are your first, then I hope her due date isn't in July, because twins usually come 3 weeks or more early. Congradulations and I hope you hit the motherload by 6/30. How big of a budget do you need to run 1,000 boxes in 7 months?

Paladin - due date for single was August 7th, we are aware of the fact that twins are usually 2-3 weeks early, hence our prediction for ~ mid July if they go to full term for twins. My typical daily budget was 5k, but lately I've been going a bit overboard doing some 7-9k days, because I was hitting some good boxes in December. I will try to keep it at around 6-7k now for the next few months if I can. I dont want to put in more than 3-4 hours a night so I just adjust my volume to that, as I've refined my process I can do boxes faster, but I think this will be about the limit to keep my sanity in check :-)

Congrats on the twins! I have a 2 year old and ten month old. Don't worry about hunting when the kids show up. I actually had more time to hunt after the kids were born because I was up all night

AgentX this is true I suppose I will be up nonstop in the begining with the twins.

-Bigheed

Wow tALK about volume... Nice... I can't get a bank to order more than four boxes and.even having trouble just to get them to order lately

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back