guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all Im None as guzz1 real name GARY.. I was introduce to metal detecting years ago buy a good friend and salvage diver Chuck Boyed ,,, Im a professional Musician (Drummer) toured with the Marshal Tucker Band . Rick Derringer. And countless others. I am now off the road and raising my 18 month old son Ryan .I metal detect five days a week While Ryans in day care.. HH all Gary

Attachments

• gary_guzzardo_reduced.jpg
    gary_guzzardo_reduced.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 700
hello...awesome pic. went to see van halen last nite...they rocked i'll tell ya, my lil guy is 17 now, 6' tall 240 lbs, have fun with your munchkin while he's little. they are a pain when they grow up!!! lol HH :icon_sunny: tlc

This is ##5 The older ones 21,24 ,26, 30. Ryan is less trouble than all of them. ;D ;D guzz1

Nice to meet ya Gary,
your a fine looking young man :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why Thank you .. But Not so young now 52,,, nice to meet you as well...guzz1

You look ready to rock behind that set man!! Nice to put a face to the name wtg :thumbsup:
Glenn

Bet I seen you in concert as I seen a lot of the Mashall Tucker Band :thumbsup:

welcome to mugs and look forward to hearing how that new sand digger you got works out

Congrats on having so much fun with Ryan, got his detector ready yet :wink:

Can't wait to introduce Ryan to the hobby. In todays world you have to keep your children at arms length or they can go astray real quick.. I think getting your children involve in something that is good is the way to keep them right.. And through the grace of God they will be just fine ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

Well Guzz, finally get to see the real guy. Drummer > Bass player here also but, MD'ing has pushed that aside.
Thanks for the info along the line too. JOe

guzz1 said:
Can't wait to introduce Ryan to the hobby. In todays world you have to keep your children at arms length or they can go astray real quick.. I think getting your children involve in something that is good is the way to keep them right.. And through the grace of God they will be just fine ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

I totally agree with you as sure we had "stuff" in our young day to take us down the wrong path and harm. We I feel had nothing compared to the garbage that is out there now for the next generation to be kept safe and steered away from.

Great to see ya, Guzz. Caught in action of one of your favorite things to do. :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 481
guzz1 said:
Why Thank you .. But Not so young now 52,,, nice to meet you as well...guzz1

Welcome Gary to TNet...I'm 52 also. :icon_sunny:

You had a fun job and now you have a job thats even more fun congrats on being able to do it and not have to be gone, my daughter is 30 so I get to take the grandbabies out detecting they are 6--7 and 8 and they love it! :icon_sunny: And it gives mom and dad a break and keeps us young (kinda) ;D

Keep the babies close to ya because they grow very fast .. Ryan will be 2 in Nov already, and its great to be home watching him grow , I didn't get a chance with the other kids because of a heavy tour schedule. best wishes to you and HH ...... Guzz1

We will keep them close I got a nice suprise today they went to Kid DJ day at THEHOUSE and 2 of them said Hi! to grandma! :icon_sunny:That made my day!

Damn, now I can tell everybody my THunting pal is famous! I AM impressed there Guzz.

Take care and I will see you hopefully this Saturday.

Jim
DaChief

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back