Greetings from New Mexico

jimbojones7

Jun 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I gotta say I love the site! I only have a cheaper MD but my son and I have a blast looking for "treasure". Which can range anywhere from a quarter to a silver ring. I do have to say I'm envious of the east coast hunters, they seem to find all kinds of cool stuff.

I have just posted on the What's This forum with something we found.

This is a great hobby for my 7yr old and I to spend time together. Thanks for the great site and all the history I'm learning!

My son and I "treasure hunted" when he was that age. The best days of my life. He's 27 now, has two young'ns of his own, and serves in the U.S. Navy. Welcome to T-Net, where the cost of your machine doesn't matter, and here's to many more years of good times with your son!

Welcome from New York! :occasion14:

New Mexico has loads of HISTORY to find and research!
Hunting with your son is SUPER!
I'm heading to the Great Basin and Idaho this month, visiting my son and his family - The grandsons want to detect with me, so I'm hauling some gear with me...!

Welcome from the great state of Connecticut. Your state have many buried treasures stories, good luck.

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Mexico for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back