Green hat safety matches

Getout332

Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found a package of mint condition green hat matches in a box. Does anyone know the value of them? I know they are rare based on an article I from a match book collector. Thanks in advance for any help!

Here is a link to the image on Flickr

Welcome to Flickr!

Here is a link to the collectors article

http://matchpro.org/Archives/2004/grnhat.pdf

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know nothing about match collecting but, just like everything else, your match book is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. So, your task as a seller (if that is what you are interested in doing) is to decide what you want to ask for it and what you are willing to take for it. Obviously, you want to get as much for it as you can and your best gauge is to check the Sold Items listings for the identical item on ebay. By the way, the Flickr link comes up but I don't find a picture on that page.

Those are way cool. :thumbsup:
Welcome to Tnet.
-MM-

Attachments

• Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 85
Thanks for the fast replies and warm welcome :occasion14:

Sorry about the image, i was trying to post via iphone.

I had checked ebay's sold listings and didn't find anything, i also check for any live auctions. So i moved on to searching the web for other places it might be listed or sold such as forums like this but didn't find any hits, other than articles talking about what types of matchboxes are rare.

Here is the image

10708190234_7aaba2c487.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That was listing is only the cover of the match box, with no box or matches included.

Thanks for the help Don.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back