got to the lake for 3 hours today. Gold and silver!

Chicago Ron

Apr 12, 2005
In the Lake in Chicago
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit that trashy area that everyonr avoids like the plauge! Dug at least 20 more 2 foot pieces of rebar. I would remove a piecr of rebar and there would be 2 or three targets under it sometimes more.
ended up with a 14K women's band, and a 925 men's ring.

I got the pendant yesterday, Hunted different beaches up north of Chicago for 4 hours and got nothing more than coins. I was WALKING OFF THE BEACH AND NOTICED THE BEACH SWEEPER PARKED IN THE LOT!!! So I decided to take a look, lots of wet sand and debris moved the sand to the side and saw the chain. I thought it was a stainless dogtag chain as I have found many of them. Pendant and Chain turn out to be silver!

Thanks for looking
HH Chicago Ron

Attachments

• 7-27 beach.JPG
    7-27 beach.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 402
Upvote 0
Great finds, Congrats!!!
Good eyeball find there too...
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Just goes to show you. You don't need a metal detecter to find goodies.
nice finds
hh
lowtones

Congrats on the gold and other finds Ron! Makes a person consider buying one of those drive around detecting beach cleaner scoops, I hope the people that drive those things realize how much they can cash in, some probably do not and just dump it somewhere. HH, Mike

Nice finds Ron. Hey what name is on the pendant? The hieroglyphs are supposed to be a way of spelling out your name. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back