got my titan

Cache Hunter in NY

Mar 15, 2005
Fort Drum NY
Hello everyone I finially got my first metal detector yesterday. I went out and tried to use it a little bit but it wouldn't stop beeping and I used it in the house and it wouldn't stop beeping I am surrounded by alot of metal lol. I think I may have also had the senitivity set to high. I am really excited about finally getting out and using it but so far it is still snowy and wet. I am hoping that I will be able to learn how to use it right lol. I have a titan2000XD. If anyone here has some tips for me I would really love to hear them. :-)

~Angela

Upvote 0
Congrats Angela! Take your time and read the manual and then read it 2 more times just to be sure you understand it. It will take some time for you to become familiar with your particular machine. Go slow and ask alot of questionshere on the forum. Oh, yeah, post lots of pics of your finds. Everyone enjoys a good picture. Good hunting.

Lucky duck! I am still waiting for my 3000. It should be here today or tomorrow. It's time to do some package tracking! lol....the snow is finally melting!

Let us know how you like it!

Hopefully I can get out and detect soon there is still snow outside and it just won't go away :'( I am thinking about doing it through the snow. I have never been very good with waiting LoL

~Angela

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back