Good 16 Start. Old Gold Indians Key Date 1886 V Nickle Cival War Store Card And More

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Good 16 Start. Old Gold Indians Key Date 1886 V Nickle Civil War Store Card And More

Hello everyone been a good while since my last post. I'm gonna try harder to keep up with posting my finds more often.

These finds are from my first 3 hunts this month before it froze over here. I had some equipment problems in late December witch held me up some.

But I'm still pulling good finds out of previously hunted sites. Been going very slow with the etrac and it's been working out.

Most finds come from old parks. I frequent them a lot due to the fact I'm hunting maybe 4 days a week or more at times.

Ended up with 4 buffs two v nickles a decent 86 date on one. Three Indians 65 being the oldest. 5 silver's all common.

Haven't hit anything real old yet but that's ok. I take what I can get.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• KIMG0016.jpg
    KIMG0016.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 249
  • KIMG0017.jpg
    KIMG0017.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 225
  • KIMG0013.jpg
    KIMG0013.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 227
  • KIMG0014.jpg
    KIMG0014.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 235
  • KIMG0012.jpg
    KIMG0012.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Upvote 30
Sweet finds Jeremy. Soon as the ground un freezes we need to get out again. I took a littl break the last 2 months. But getting the itch again

Thanks guys

Bob I was wondering were you've been. I was hoping you were doing well man. Yeah I got burned out towards the end of the yr

I haven't been out in about three weeks. Looking to pick up a deus in the next week or so. As you know any edge around here may help get a little more this season

Keep in touch. Look forward to a future hunt together

HH Jer

Thanks guys

Bob I was wondering were you've been. I was hoping you were doing well man. Yeah I got burned out towards the end of the yr

I haven't been out in about three weeks. Looking to pick up a deus in the next week or so. As you know any edge around here may help get a little more this season

Keep in touch. Look forward to a future hunt together

HH Jer
Jeremy, I just got a Deus right before Christmas. Haven't used it but twice. Still have a lot to learn, especially when it comes to customizing your programs. I like the light weight and wireless headphones, but I'm not yet convinced it is going to find much that my F75 missed.

Thanks for your info steve

Yes not sure if it will trump the f75. Those are deep relic machine's

I decided to pick up the deus to get me more relics. Etrac is fair at doing that aspect of hunting.

V3i was a better all around machine than the etrac. Etrac just loves those deep old coins in the turf

Now I need something to get everything else. My relics were way down in 15 opposed to past yrs

Maybe we can get together sometime.

Very nice hunt! Congratz!

Thanks for your info steve

Yes not sure if it will trump the f75. Those are deep relic machine's

I decided to pick up the deus to get me more relics. Etrac is fair at doing that aspect of hunting.

V3i was a better all around machine than the etrac. Etrac just loves those deep old coins in the turf

Now I need something to get everything else. My relics were way down in 15 opposed to past yrs

Maybe we can get together sometime.
Once I get some time with the Deus under my belt we should get together and compare notes (and signals) on site around town somewhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back