Good 16 Start. Old Gold Indians Key Date 1886 V Nickle Cival War Store Card And More

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Good 16 Start. Old Gold Indians Key Date 1886 V Nickle Civil War Store Card And More

Hello everyone been a good while since my last post. I'm gonna try harder to keep up with posting my finds more often.

These finds are from my first 3 hunts this month before it froze over here. I had some equipment problems in late December witch held me up some.

But I'm still pulling good finds out of previously hunted sites. Been going very slow with the etrac and it's been working out.

Most finds come from old parks. I frequent them a lot due to the fact I'm hunting maybe 4 days a week or more at times.

Ended up with 4 buffs two v nickles a decent 86 date on one. Three Indians 65 being the oldest. 5 silver's all common.

Haven't hit anything real old yet but that's ok. I take what I can get.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• KIMG0016.jpg
    KIMG0016.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 249
  • KIMG0017.jpg
    KIMG0017.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 225
  • KIMG0013.jpg
    KIMG0013.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 227
  • KIMG0014.jpg
    KIMG0014.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 235
  • KIMG0012.jpg
    KIMG0012.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Upvote 30
Cool, a little bit of everything :occasion14:

Well played. Nice old ring.

Good to see that you are still getting after it!

Best of luck in 2016!

Well played. Nice old ring.

Good to see that you are still getting after it!

Best of luck in 2016!

I love all that stuff, nice ring, I really like those old 10 K rings, I really like the token the best, they are so cool!

Looks like you have the equipment problem solved! That's quite the group. I like it all:icon_thumright:

Thanks for the comments guys

Yeah my military shovel broke on me. Took a month but they sent me a brand new digger. Felt bare without that little spade

Then my pro coil developed cracks in the bolt stem area plus coil cover was worn out. Minelab replaced with new one

Picked up a 10x12 sef good coil but weight on the Trac sucks

The civil war token was one of my favorite digs as well. It's local to my area and it's only the third store card I've found in 22 yrs

Yeah Steve the bottles they made from that period were pretty awesome to.

Take care guys

Super assortment of finds there.Civil war store cards are one of my favorite finds.

Nice to see you posting bud. Great stuff as always

Thanks guys

I'm gonna try and stay on top of posting my finds this season

You darn sure got all the finds in the title. (wow). Sounds like that E-Trac is earning it's keep. I surely wish the public parks in my area produced like the ones you hunt. Congrats on those successful hunts. :occasion14:

Thanks guys

Yeah loco I'm very fortunate to have some old areas no one really hunts. This one particular site I've hit hundreds of times and it just keeps producing

Some slight adj changes that I've noticed will help the etrac get you a little more. Going really slow has helped.

I'm still fairly new to fbs with only 18 months under my belt. But I think I'm getting real close to mastering it.

HH Jer

Thanks guys

Yeah loco I'm very fortunate to have some old areas no one really hunts. This one particular site I've hit hundreds of times and it just keeps producing

Some slight adj changes that I've noticed will help the etrac get you a little more. Going really slow has helped.

I'm still fairly new to fbs with only 18 months under my belt. But I think I'm getting real close to mastering it.

HH Jer

Very cool token

Really nice hunt. Love the old coins and really love the GOLD.
Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back