*GONE* MERC. DIMES FOR $2 EA. ON eBAY. HURRY UP! *GONE*

yonico

Dec 25, 2010
New York City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys

check this out http://cgi.ebay.com/1945-Mercury-di...04?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item1e61e98524

OR THIS

http://cgi.ebay.com/1945-Mercury-di...50?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item1e61e99b96

i've seen listings like these before on ebay. these are usually big sellers that want more exposure to their listings.or they got some negative feedback and wanna push them down and/or improve feedback.. so they sell single silver coins, bellow melt, and limit you to buy one only every 8 days (feedbacks received within 8 days from same buyer won't give a +1 to their feedback count).

so everytime i see one of these i buy 1 with each of my accounts ;D i have many accounts

usually you'll find just dimes and war nickels but i've seen them sell halves before.

a mercury dime for $2, why not...

*GONE* I hope someone here on the board snatched the last 2

check this link http://coins.shop.ebay.com/Coins-US...1&_fln=1&_ssn=hood4sale&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

that's a guy that i bought from before, he doesn't have these dimes for $2 anymore but he sells buffalo nickels for a dollar with free shipping.. if anyone's interested

to be clear, i do not advertise these guys' ebay stores or anything like that, i don't even know them. just wanted to share some cool finds on ebay.

Upvote 0

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
You can "snipe" deals on ebay like this: Pull up catagory: US Coins -> search for "Silver" and filter it to show only Buy it Now and sort by Newest Listed... Refresh, refresh, repeat...

Good luck to anyone who tries to do this. I have been trying and many many many items come up that are valued well under melt/spot prices. By the time you go to press Buy it Now, the item is typically sold already. Crazy.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
jerseyben said:
You can "snipe" deals on ebay like this: Pull up catagory: US Coins -> search for "Silver" and filter it to show only Buy it Now and sort by Newest Listed... Refresh, refresh, repeat...

Good luck to anyone who tries to do this. I have been trying and many many many items come up that are valued well under melt/spot prices. By the time you go to press Buy it Now, the item is typically sold already. Crazy.

thanx for the advice , i personally used to pass on buy it now tho i have found some deals on ebay.Now i will try buy it now.

On a similar note i tried propertyroom.com but wasnt able to secure any deals

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I checked out the links to the ebay seller.

Limit 1 coin every 8 days? Makes me wonder if they are selling these coins, with free shipping, just to gather email addresses.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
US $2.55 already
for a dime worth $2.41 ? Somones Gettin' Rich :tongue3:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha..Ive actually bought about 5 of them months ago when they were 1.89 free shipping.

Keep a look out thou because they are always listing them. and they ship within the week

OP
OP
yonico

yonico

Dec 25, 2010
New York City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clovis97 said:

Limit 1 coin every 8 days? Makes me wonder if they are selling these coins, with free shipping, just to gather email addresses.

possible. but my guess is to get more feedbacks easily.

this explains the 1 per 8 days limit - feedbacks received within 8 days from same buyer/seller will only give you 1+ on feedback score.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yonico said:
clovis97 said:

possible. but my guess is to get more feedbacks easily.

this explains the 1 per 8 days limit - feedbacks received within 8 days from same buyer/seller will only give you 1+ on feedback score.

They are just fishing for e feedbacks, i buy them from my differetn ebay accounts, adn they told me thats what they are doing, there is another places that does it also, FRB Bodykits..same price on the dimes..i wouldnt worry about it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions