Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this thing turns out to be a cartier panther ring it will be in the 5 figure range to replace. If it's not cartier, it's still a top notch, very high quality piece !! This ring makes my summer !! If I don't go the rest of the summer I still won !! To see this bad boy come up out of the white sand was the thrill of my summer....everything else is cream on top after this find
20240717_075637.jpg
20240717_075726.jpg
20240716_230140.jpg
20240716_212659.jpg
20240716_212714.jpg
20240716_212750.jpg
17212173047962423400963757686631.jpg

And I was happy with the coco Chanel pendant !! A great find on its own !! 4 rings gold conch earring....but the ring...wow....it's a stunner !! It's been sized or worn, so only a faint 14k mark....I looked through many cartier panthers but none match !! It is definitely a cartier panther rendition!! Have to take this one in....the craftsmanship is stellar
20240717_075711.jpg

Upvote 34
It really looks like a quality made piece Bart.
Congrats on another great selection of recoveries.
I'm wondering if there was a gemstone on the nose ?? Looking at the price of a cartier panther ring will definitely give you sticker shock !! I have to take this in....can't quite read the marks...worn well !! I've searched through images of cartier panther rings, and none match this...so not sure...there are many renditions in gold and gems!!

Thinking not cartier, but possibly "EFFY" brand, or custom piece...it's a really nice ring...fire for rubies !!

Very nice work of art...diamonds are testing out, I didn't test every one, but the ones I did are all good...rubies are fluorescent, and gold is 14k. Not a cartier, not an EFFY, and still searching for a match....might be a one of a kind custom piece....now I'll have to take it in and see how much value it has....one of the best rings I've ever found. It needs a new nose gemstone, original is missing !! Wore it to work and everyone was super impressed with the quality of the work. One hell of a find for me, and so far comparable quality is running 8-12000 $ !! It had to be down for awhile....took some ti.e to remove all the sand packed in its hollow parts.
20240717_181709.jpg

How is this not a BANNER find?
That is one seriously beautiful find Bart, congrats!
Well I've taken it in for repair, cleaning and valuation. He will professionally clean the back side of the diamonds, and test them all. He has a special steam cleaning tip that gets inside the basket to clean the diamonds. Then his craftsman will replace the missing nose cap gemstone with a black onyx one. And he will estimate what it would take in time, materials and money to replace !! Ruby eyes he was 95% sure were real with a look through the loop !! I'm excited to own it in my collection....it's not cartier, or EFFY, but it's very well crafted and designed....I honestly think it's better represented than much of what's out there on the market....definitely no matches in many examples!!

Brother Bart, that is some fine looking bling, no question...
rasta.nana.gif

Clear evidence that such treasures do indeed exist, and all we have to do is go out and find 'em. :occasion14:

If this thing turns out to be a cartier panther ring it will be in the 5 figure range to replace. If it's not cartier, it's still a top notch, very high quality piece !! This ring makes my summer !! If I don't go the rest of the summer I still won !! To see this bad boy come up out of the white sand was the thrill of my summer....everything else is cream on top after this findView attachment 2159293View attachment 2159294View attachment 2159295View attachment 2159296View attachment 2159297View attachment 2159298View attachment 2159292
And I was happy with the coco Chanel pendant !! A great find on its own !! 4 rings gold conch earring....but the ring...wow....it's a stunner !! It's been sized or worn, so only a faint 14k mark....I looked through many cartier panthers but none match !! It is definitely a cartier panther rendition!! Have to take this one in....the craftsmanship is stellarView attachment 2159299
Great ring, Great pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back