golddredger GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN !

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I was the moderator for gold dredger with Leonard Leeper for many years UNTILL TODAY ! This great site has gone like so many other gold prospecting sites .I really miss that site as well as the group that followed it and went on outing's in several site's as well as put on dredge rally's in a couple of state's ! It was fun and had LOT"S of good memories and friend's galore ! I tip my drink to it and all of it's member's and there was a lot of them ! Even though I was blocked out of the site because of a computer virus and couldn't post I still visited the site at least 3 times a day for 5 years. I wouldn't trade that group for anything ! SALUTE !!!!

I was the moderator for gold dredger with Leonard Leeper for many years UNTILL TODAY ! This great site has gone like so many other gold prospecting sites .I really miss that site as well as the group that followed it and went on outing's in several site's as well as put on dredge rally's in a couple of state's ! It was fun and had LOT"S of good memories and friend's galore ! I tip my drink to it and all of it's member's and there was a lot of them ! Even though I was blocked out of the site because of a computer virus and couldn't post I still visited the site at least 3 times a day for 5 years. I wouldn't trade that group for anything ! SALUTE !!!!
I salute you for being on both sites as you are always worth the time reading and enjoying. Thank you.

YEP it's still there ! I can read the comment's BUT I still can't post to them. And my email account is blocked also , so I just use my wife's email. STRANGE !! :(:(
I have no real idea why this happened to you. With that being said have you tried to reset your password by having a reset email sent to your old email address?
I hope you get it straighten out.

My email , golddredger ,and another site has been blocked what ever blocked me , they can have it ! EXCEPT for golddredger I really miss it !! All the rest of them I can do without ! I think it is in my computer .'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back