Gold Today

lostlake88

Dec 2, 2007
The Queen City
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Here is nice early gold ring found in the woods today. There are no markings to distinquish the karat, but it does say "GOIN" or COIN" on it. There is also german writing on the inside of the band, Cincinnati was populated by waves of german immigrants in the 19th century.

Here is the vid:

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_2625.jpg
    IMG_2625.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_2626.jpg
    IMG_2626.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 677
Upvote 0
That is so great, watching the gold comming out of the ground on video!!!! congrats!!! Chug

Very nice ring and it appears to be high karat too based on the color! Doesn't matter, gold is always welcome. Congrats. :icon_thumright:

Great gold! I'll also bet it's high 18k.
HH Doc

Love the Gold BUT love the fact that you TOOK PICTURES AND VIDEO OF THE GOLD IN the

clump of dirt straight out of the ground. This lets people know that you ACTUALLY did dig it and aren't

posting something that was not dug!

MY HATS OFF TO YOU BUDDY on an amazing find, GREAT PHOTOS AND VIDEO, and very good post :icon_thumleft: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :icon_sunny:

Great looking gold ring :icon_thumleft: Good hunt DD60

That clump of mud LOOKS SO PRETTY! And the way it shined up! Great find. And, me too, I think it is a nice
high rating as far as purity. Nice find. :thumbsup:

Awesome Find Brett,
Now your in the Gold club.
I bet you were excited to find that ring.
We'll have to get together sometime and go hunting when I can make it up your way.
Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back