Gold and silver in the water today!

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out to a beach today and got into the water. It was chilly at times, but for the most part it was a great day to get out!

I found $4.67 in clad, 3 junk rings, a 10k gold men's wedding band, a 10k gold ring with 2 blue stones (not sure what they are) and a pretty hefty .925 earring that was just a one way whisper on the machine in the soft sand. I knew it had to be something heavy to be that deep and 3 full scoops later out it came!

The two gold rings were loud booms and probably laying on top of the ground. The place still has some targets left there, but I probably won't have the chance to get back out there this year because it is pretty far away and I work a lot and the weather is starting to turn.

The clad and jewelry.
09-28-07.jpg

The trash.
09-28-072.jpg

The junk jewelry
09-28-073.jpg

The good jewelry before cleaning.
09-28-074.jpg

The good jewelry after cleaning.
09-28-075.jpg

3.1 grams sterling earring.
09-28-076.jpg

3.4 grams 10k gold.
09-28-077.jpg

Upvote 0
bscofield6 said:
KirkPA said:
bscofield6 said:
KirkPA said:
Where are the old coins that Big B used to find? ??? :D

I'm now busy every day with work and school. Combo that with a whole new area and no clue where old spots are yet and you get no old coins, haha.

Don't worry, bud, the chicks dig the rings more. ;) :D

I've heard rumors about girls getting naked at the site of an old crusty copper and even crazier stories from those seeing old wilver. Too crazy for tnet!

Too bad I have a babe of a girlfriend....:D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back