Detector(s) used
Eldorado

Attachments

• Dscf0294.jpg
    Dscf0294.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 728
Upvote 0
geckokid said:
The tie clip and key were on top not in the ground.

Sounds like a good party to me. ;)

I thought you were giving up :D

Isn't one of those bullets a martini-henry rifle bullet - 19th century??

There you go. just the other day you were thinking about retiring the detector and now you find a gold ring. We all hit dry spots every now and then. Glad to see you're still with us. Nice ring! ;D :o

That dang old lousy gold.... I do my best to keep it from showing up under my coil.
I seem to be pretty successful too. :-\

My father used to have one of those tie tacks/bars. He was a police officer. Are you going to try and find the owner of the ring?

Way to go!!!
What does it say on the ring?
-MM-

Wow, what a great ring. It's a meatie sucker!

You have done very well this summer with some really sweet goldies. Congrats to you big time GK!!!!

:)

Found a key just like yours in the rocky mountain state. Some either has a hand cuff fetish or cops are losing a lot of keys.

Nice Ring!!!

I don't think that key is going to fit those cuffs though.

WTG!!!

49er said:
Found a key just like yours in the rocky mountain state. Some either has a hand cuff fetish or cops are losing a lot of keys.
I guess I keep the key in case I need it someday. LOL ::)

bookfisher said:
Great Ring! I'm still looking for my first gold ring.

They are there you need to dig all those darn PULLTABS!!! or low tones!! If you don't dig junk you will never find that gold ring.

49er said:
Never been in Cuffs, so don't know what it's like. ::) I hope I don't either.
But I'll save the key in case I do need it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back