dfx

Attachments

• geese 016.jpg
    geese 016.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 404
  • geese 015.jpg
    geese 015.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 411
I'm no expert by a long shot,but; it seems you have medical stuff and there was something brought to my attention years ago on a dig. Your small tubes reminded of blood collection tubes. It got me to thinking about the big jar, it could be a BLOOD SPECIFIC. I hope I'm wrong but I would be careful of the tubes.

Upvote 0
Those small tubes also look like urine sample test tubes that go into a machine that spins and tests. I dont know anything about it, but the machine I saw held test samples in glass tubes about that size and shape.

Upvote 0
i disagree with all the "various fluids" because the way they are molded they would be hard to clean. i think it would be needles, cotton balls, q-tips, or something along those lines

HH
-GC

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure the tubes are the outer protective portion of a hypodermic syringe. The entire works were once made of glass ( except the needle and metal fitting of course ). Covers for the needle only would have been too small to make in the pre-plastic days so the whole thing slid down in one of these tubes.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back