GITTIN-R-DONE At The Ol Honey Hole!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi All,
Me and knorrski got out yesterday for about 3 hours and as usual the honey hole didn't disappoint.Knorrski scored a nice large mans silver ring and a prayer token and pendant while I found a Larry the Cable Guy working lighter that says"GIT-R-DONE" when you open it and a South of The Border good luck token.We both combined for the following coin totals:54q,47d,9n,114p,1cp for 225 coins,pretty good for a few hours.We have a few older homes to hit in the next couple of days so hopefullywe can add some older coins to the mix.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• 8-14-05 coins.jpg
    8-14-05 coins.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 594
  • 8-14-05 coins2.jpg
    8-14-05 coins2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 581
  • 8-14-05 lighter.jpg
    8-14-05 lighter.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 583
  • 8-14-05 silver ring.jpg
    8-14-05 silver ring.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 8-14-05 pendant and tokens.jpg
    8-14-05 pendant and tokens.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 553
Upvote 0

Another phenomenal haul. Are you sure one of you doesn't have a hole in their pouch :D I hope to someday find in a month what you folks pull up in a day!!

HH

BC

boy, folks sure got there priorities backwards these days "get er done", "get er done" work, work, work.... why when we were younger, we were much more laid back and had better objectives, although our saying was similar....

"get er drunk" "GET ER DRUNK"

congrats BR. and Kn., on another big haul, is that site where they hold the fairs or carnivals ?, i'm always amazed at your consistant quantities, yer givin the rest of us an inferiority complex ;D

Pat.

Well I'm a little dissapointed that no Dead head Items showed up on this last haul but then again it could be your moving to the AC/DC generation and I will have to console myself with this fact. :'( Great finds BigRig and Knorski as usaul. HH ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back