Girls Night Out

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Girl's Night Out

Females should avoid a girl's night out after they are married ... If this does not make you laugh out loud; you have lost your sense of humor!!
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif

The other night I was invited out for a night with the "girls". I told my husband that I would be home by midnight. "I promise". Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3 AM, a bit loaded, I headed home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. Even totally smashed -- 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals - 12 cuckoos. Midnight!!! The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in. I told him "Midnight". he didn't seemed pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one. Then he said "we need a new cuckoo clock". When I asked him why, he said, Well last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh $hit". Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.****

Red
laughing7.gif

hello.gif

Must be one of those New Fangled cuckoo Clocks Made in China

sorry i didnt read it cause there is no such thing here

Great story love the punch line.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back