Gifs, Pics, and More

Ahhh, what do we have here?

It's some kind of rum drink,.............

You know, that WD is nothing short of wonderful,..........very thoughtful.

She was even thoughtful to that big bald headed goon that gave her the cheap shot in the ribs.
He still had a couple of teeth left,..............

Then she went into overdrive and pulled out a 1911,..........

You had to be there,.......... it was great!

I love Belize.

Actually, I think my corset was too tight.

BAHAMAS......YES !!!

Will Belize allow her back :laughing7:

Oh yes! I came up with a plan. From Oct. 1 through Feb 15th, I will be a Belizean. :thumbsup:

Hey Sis, do the AK-47 armed military personnel still outnumber the citizens at the Customs :dontknow:
Brave of you to bring back items.
Before we left Cancun, both the hotel and at the airport everyone was STRONGLY reminded what you can not take back. The armed military as well as the random inspections was enough for me to comply, B U T my wife NEVER listens to ANYONE ( me included :BangHead: ), and I was sweating it that she would be one randomly pulled from the line and checked and I would have to step up and take the fall for her. I hate traveling with her :censored:, even locally. Hmmmm, maybe drinking would help :laughing7:

That is so true. We noticed it in ST. Lucia, also. Itty bitty airports with 90% of the country's military on duty.

Morning everyone!

Hey WD,...... how are your ribs?

======

I pictured her more as a "Catch and release" person, or at least I hope so if she ever catches me ???

More like a "Ground and Pound" person,....... took three people to pull her off that big goon.

giphy.gif

She can wear a wig and a different colored bikini,..... they won't have a clue.

I think they have an in-descent exposure law or they would create one and shoot first ask questions later.

I think they have an in-descent exposure law or they would create one and shoot first ask questions later.

I searched "Bikini and Belize" there were a ton of pictures, just blend in,... and don't punch anybody.

Bikini island.jpg

Officially bruised. Got meds for pain and swelling.

Meds?

You know you really are a remarkable woman, we should get to know each other better,.......

RR gets his permit,.......then a job at the animal shelter,........

One thing leads to another,.... now he's rolling in dough.

Nice race Tom. I always knew that was the fastest Tractor on tha track.tenor - 2020-02-04T153741.373.gif:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back