Gifs, Pics, and More

giphy.gif

Glad you came by Tom.

No, what is this?

=========

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Oldman, Salma Hayek, Elodie Yung, Richard E. Grant, Kirsty Mitchell, Sam Hazeldine

Director: Patrick Hughes

Action Movie

150 minutes

Darius Kincaid (Jackson) is a notorious hitman with whom Michael Bryce, the world’s best protection agent (Reynolds), has had several run-ins over the years. When a ruthless and bloodthirsty Eastern European dictator (Oldman) is brought before the International Court of Justice to answer for his crimes, Kincaid comes in from the cold to testify against him. With the dictator’s goons and assassins out to get Kincaid before he can testify, Bryce is assigned to protect him and get him to the Hague safe and sound. But working together isn’t easy for the two mortal enemies.

The first time I watched it I had tears in my eyes and I thought to myself that this will NEVER make it to TV due to the huge amount of swearing.
2 1/2 years later I caught it on cable and they did NOT bleep a single word out. Of course, some of that cussing helped to make the scenes funny.
It is FUNNY :icon_thumleft: In other words Tom, I am sure you are going to love this movie :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: Veltins for Tom.jpgVeltins for Tom.jpg

Last edited:
tenor - 2020-01-24T085145.826.gif come on WD. Another one gets away.tenor - 2020-01-24T085145.826.gif

Morning extended crewtenor - 2020-01-23T174818.902.gif

Heck RR
I Forgot what I was gonna ask you!!!!!!
Anyway

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back