Gifs, Pics, and More

8086224255a074d9b972c2c0eb10f7af.jpg

Funny girl Sis :dontknow:

I thought you would have had some nice things, after all.........48 years is a LIFETIME. Over twice the age of RR and GB :BangHead:

Funny girl Sis :dontknow:

I thought you would have had some nice things, after all.........48 years is a LIFETIME. Over twice the age of RR and GB :BangHead:

Here's MR WD's favorite....

When someone asks, "How long have you been married?"

He replies, "Long enough that I don't look both ways when crossing the street,"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, maybe we should go back to those you started with :laughing7:

You know, I can't find anything that says what I want to say. I am going to try and say it and hope that my sincerity shines through.

When a couple first falls in love, it is more like a feeling, an emotion.

When you take the step to commit to that feeling of love by getting married, it takes real deep love. There are good times and there are bad. There are forces, events, that will bring you closer together and some that will try to rip you apart from each other. Staying with that commitment, holding fast to each other, that's real love. To be celebrating 48 years of marriage is a wonderful testimony of real love to your family, friends, the world, but most importantly to each other. May you be blessed with many more.

Yes, Tom has been training Rook..............or has Rook been training Tom :icon_scratch:

You know, I can't find anything that says what I want to say. I am going to try and say it and hope that my sincerity shines through.

When a couple first falls in love, it is more like a feeling, an emotion.

When you take the step to commit to that feeling of love by getting married, it takes real deep love. There are good times and there are bad. There are forces, events, that will bring you closer together and some that will try to rip you apart from each other. Staying with that commitment, holding fast to each other, that's real love. To be celebrating 48 years of marriage is a wonderful testimony of real love to your family, friends, the world, but most importantly to each other. May you be blessed with many more.

===========

Ok, that was not bad Sis. :notworthy:

I will relay it to the Mrs.

OK I am going to leave on that note. Well past my bedtime.

Good night, Simon. It was good to razz you a little. :laughing9:

good-night-0551.jpg

Thanks Sis, I did enjoy it.

Have a good night and I will see you sometime.

Good night Sis.gif
:dontknow:

Time for me to disappear and get back to work.

Good night and good morning everyone :hello:

Good one, Pepper! I can never get a pic of those!

They seem to be really kind of shy. I have been trying for sometime as well, though yesterday this male was sitting on the tomato plant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back