Gifs, Pics, and More

1be73e993945b627b11834f3be10b5de.jpg

I don't think You're a snowflake. Are you?:laughing7:

Let me put it to you this way, I've watched WWII American propaganda films since I was 8. If there's ever a patriotic nut-job willing to run head on into bullets to serve this country in a time of war, it's me. :D

Let me put it to you this way, I've watched WWII American propaganda films since I was 8. If there's ever a patriotic nut-job willing to run head on into bullets to serve this country in a time of war, it's me. :D

You can volunteer. We don't have a draft anymore yet. I didn't imply you were a SF. Kinda figure who you are. Anyone that likes the military stuff like you do might like the real thing. I liked it. I was just in the wrong unit to make rank. Artillery and infantry was where it was in my day.

20200408_091519.jpg irma... my little manx cat....shes a sparkplug !!

Try to be smarter than that

Those who are "smarter than that" are the commies or the nazis, take your pick. :laughing7:

Peyton is right ( oh boy did I just say that?)

Nothing wrong at all with defending your country. Just be smart about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back