Gifs, Pics, and More

Bored, so what’s new. I live on an old 55 acre home place. I only own 3 acres. Anyway over the years I’ve detected some and found wheat pennies and a small amount of silver. 1910 Barber is the best but today I thought I hit the old cast iron kettle.View attachment 1819455 View attachment 1819456not yet View attachment 1819458 we’ll by then I kinda knew what it was. But you a always looking for the cashe first. I am. View attachment 1819459 cultivation disc. I’ve dug a thousand of um.:hello: thanks for looking

I have found a couple. I just found a drainage pipe I think. I quit digging and came in to fry chicken. Any way it’s the thrill of the chase.

I have found a couple. I just found a drainage pipe I think. I quit digging and came in to fry chicken. Any way it’s the thrill of the chase.

Yeah it is. It got into the 80's today. Nice breeze if you can stay out in it.

608aae26558b976590a4fb6289257a0a.jpg

Tom,

I got your message about those hooks. I don't have a problem buying them and relaying them to Germany for you. The thing is with all this isolation thing going on the mail system is bursting with online orders and they have a hard time keeping up. By the time I receive it and relay along and you get it the gardening season might be over....lol.

Suggest for now you just go with something home made and when things settle down I'll process the order for you ok?

Take care of yourself and your family. We are doing the isolation thing but at least both doing our daily walks.

Doing our best from not committing murder besides the police are busy with other important stuff....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

rook,

Sorry for me chuckling about digging up the disc....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

An old school yard I used to detect circa 1920's was filled with junk with plenty of good finds mixed in. One of the spots I'd go over and I'd get an overload signal every time.

I just passed it over again and again finally my curiosity got the better of me so I dug down about 12" or so and finally I solved the mystery. It was the rim of a manhole cover so since the sports field was low lying they had a drainage pipe to draw off the water.

So at some point they added a load of fill and just left the manhole cover there to drive me nuts....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Tom,

I got your message about those hooks. I don't have a problem buying them and relaying them to Germany for you. The thing is with all this isolation thing going on the mail system is bursting with online orders and they have a hard time keeping up. By the time I receive it and relay along and you get it the gardening season might be over....lol.

Suggest for now you just go with something home made and when things settle down I'll process the order for you ok?

Take care of yourself and your family. We are doing the isolation thing but at least both doing our daily walks.

Doing our best from not committing murder besides the police are busy with other important stuff....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

ok Bill!

I try to make....errrr, mean restore some myself! :laughing7: Can´t be that hard to make some! :headbang:

Tom,
Glad to see with all this crap going on you still have your sense of humour....lol.

Bill, I don´t have any problem with this fake pandemic crap :laughing7: I see the real problems coming for all of us after that FLU!!

Also my business will be over than! It will get WAY WORSE than 1929!! Believe me 8-)

Tom,

Unfortunately probably true. Grow as much food as you can and try to stockpile long lasting supplies. It's not over for quite awhile yet.

Good morning Pic’ers
I’m in purdy early because the bride has to go to Oxford to the Doc.
We will sit in the car till they call us. So Sadie and I will wait in the Subaru.
See later, morning to you all.

Good morning Pic’ers
I’m in purdy early because the bride has to go to Oxford to the Doc.
We will sit in the car till they call us. So Sadie and I will wait in the Subaru.
See later, morning to you all.

Good mornning rook and bride of rook. Be careful.

Yeah
Thanks WD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back