Gifs, Pics, and More

90377915_2652943358137991_1145281621075689472_n.jpg

I have also some tiles from the Djoser pyramid which are even older! Ca. 4700 years old. They looking great for its age! Came from an over 100 years old UK collection.

I make some photos later. Meanwhile you can look at this:

View attachment 1817369 View attachment 1817370

Here are my tiles.
Most are 3.9 x6.1 cm but some are different in shape and size like the right one and they got glyphs on the backside to place them on special marked places in the walls.
The 6.1 by 3.9 cm tiles are for the normal wall inlays like on the first pic above.
They was set in with plaster which caused the fading out colors at the edges over thousands of years.

_MG_7255.JPG _MG_7257 Kopie.jpg

==========

Thank you Sis :notworthy: Is she eating "YOUR" ice cream ? :tongue3:

I have been holding out on you, Simon. We are actually pretty good friends. I have her over for ice cream parties quite often. I told her you were her #1 fan, so she posed just for you.

Here are my tiles.
Most are 3.9 x6.1 cm but some are different in shape and size like the right one and they got glyphs on the backside to place them on special marked places in the walls.
The 6.1 by 3.9 cm tiles are for the normal wall inlays like on the first pic above.
They was set in with plaster which caused the fading out colors at the edges over thousands of years.

View attachment 1818269 View attachment 1818271

Tom, those are awesome! I hope you have stated in your will that all your treasures go to your TNet friends! :notworthy:

I found a picture of WD when she's working in the kitchen.

Attachments

• kitchen witch.jpg
    kitchen witch.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 36
Tom, those are awesome! I hope you have stated in your will that all your treasures go to your TNet friends! :notworthy:

Better i don´t tell or the whole T-net is after my life! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Corona would be my last problem in that case I guess LOL

Btw, I have anywhere in the cellar still original egyptian limestone. when I find it, I will carve a piece like the pyramid walls and set the original tiles in. I guess it is the best way to display them. Just need some more of this tiles to make it looking good :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back