GARRETT AT PRO. FIRST DAY 4 SILVER!

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GARRETT AT PRO. FIRST DAY 3 SILVER!..PICS AND VIDEO

went out to a spot i have hunted many times ....but this is the first time with the AT pro ... I have not found a silver coin in over 2 months .. today I found 3 ! and a 1887 Indian head penny .here is the video if your in to that . I ran it in pro mode with 20 discrim . nothing notched out :headbang:

IMAGE00316.jpgIMAGE00317.jpg
IMAGE00328.jpgIMAGE00329.jpg
VIDEO ! >>>

Last edited:
Upvote 8
hey SS, nice finds man, I have the ATP also and glad I went that way despite of what most of the Garret haters say, found a couple nice coins and still learning the machine, and I know theres alot more where I hunt too. HH.

I like it but It feels a little cheap ..not like my whites.i just hope i dont brake it lol

I like it but It feels a little cheap ..not like my whites.i just hope i dont brake it lol

I doubt you'l break it Im pretty tough on my gear, although I wont disagree with you there Im a lil surprised about the cheap plastic, but Im guessing it would be pretty heavy other wise.

hope your right ..Im pretty tough on my gear,...but im trying to baby this MD ...I just don't have the cash to fix or replace ....I wanted something with power at a good price ..this thing has the power that's for sure :occasion14:

Looks like the ATPro is improving your 'game'! I'd love to upgrade from my Ace 250 someday, especially for the UW feature.

Nice finds. I just upgraded to an AT Pro. I cant wait to use it more.

Great hunt! Enjoy that AT Pro. They seem like a nice machine.

By the way, that Canadian 5 cent piece is copper/nickel. HH!

The Canadian nick is pure nickel. 1981 and earlier with exceptions for nickels made during ww2 and Korea.

Great finds silversurfer. I just recently got AT Pro also. No silver yet but did get my oldest coin, a 1910 wheat cent.

Great finds silversurfer. I just recently got AT Pro also. No silver yet but did get my oldest coin, a 1910 wheat cent.

thanks .. hunt the heck out of the spot were you got that wheat cent ! you will get silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back