Garret Ace 250

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Picked this detector up tonight fir $50. Doesn't look like it was used much at all. My boys are showing interest in metal detecting, and I think this would be the perfect starter detector.
20230720_230048.jpg

I started with an ace 250 back in the 80s , they are a good entry level machine. I found a ton of civil war relics with mine. get the kids swinging over some coins and they'll be hooked.

I started with an ace 250 back in the 80s , they are a good entry level machine. I found a ton of civil war relics with mine. get the kids swinging over some coins and they'll be hooked.
? ? ?
I thought it came out in early 2000's ?

? ? ?
I thought it came out in early 2000's ?
Oh no not at all , mine was green though not yellow.

edit-- I thought for sure I owned a 250 but doing some research I found this pic , I feel this is what I had, the ace 200

garrett-treasure-ace-300-1024x499.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies everyone. This is the first garret I've owned. I've been a whites guy my whole life , but based on what I've read , it seems like a decent machine.

Oh no not at all , mine was green though not yellow.

edit-- I thought for sure I owned a 250 but doing some research I found this pic , I feel this is what I had, the ace 200

garrett-treasure-ace-300-1024x499.jpg

Thats what i thought... i knew the yellow 250 was a 2000's release cuz everyone was buzzing about it etc etc,.
Man Tic... you had me feeling older than i do already :P

Garret Ace 250 found my best coin ever… i loved it, we upgraded to the Deus.. but def fab starter machine! Enjoy xx
Blossy... what coin ?... WHICH coin rather... beings ALL your coins are better than mine :P

Blossy... what coin ?... WHICH coin rather... beings ALL your coins are better than mine :P
Ahh El Cappo…. The Philip and Mary Shilling … of all the coins we have found, it’s still the most beautiful (and most valuable) 😍 xx

• Love
Reactions: ARC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back