Friend or Faux?

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another tot-lot tidbit from a local micro park. Well made and intact, but alas, a plated "bling beauty" none the less. Oh well, the law of averages demands that I find something silver or gold before the end of the month. If not, I will keep posting my "runners up" like this little ring. Thank God we'all thawed...(well, here in the Ozarks.) Diggin' will be good for at least a week. Happy Hunting to all and thanks for looking. Ring #11 so far this year. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• friendfaux1.JPG
    friendfaux1.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 125
  • friendfaux2.JPG
    friendfaux2.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 125
  • freindfaux3.JPG
    freindfaux3.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 12
Yeah that would be a heart breaker for a moment. The good ones probably aren't to far behind

HH Jer

Well it sho is purty anyways! Good luck on the next one! Bless your heart....

She's a pretty Faux, glad to see you're still digging the bling. :thumbsup:

Even though most of what we find will be "faux", don't let that get in the way of your enjoying the dream. At least for a little bit. :)

It is a rather pretty piece of bling, regardless!

Congrats!

Even though most of what we find will be "faux", don't let that get in the way of your enjoying the dream. At least for a little bit. :)

It is a rather pretty piece of bling, regardless!

Congrats!

I couldn't agree with you more, Whadi, it is the "detecting dream" that keeps me going. Finds come and go, good and bad, interesting or annoying, but it is the thrill of the hunt that gets us all out of bed and out swinging. Oh the possibilities...

Nice I have a large collction of rings like that I have found some gold you will to. I dig everything in tot lots and playgrounds. My daughter confiscate all my ring finds

Nice looker! Congrats!
Still a very nice looking ring.
Your gold & silver are out there, just gotta find them!

Clever title Sub.

The ring "looks" really nice. Glad that you were able to get out and hunt.
Best of luck to you!

Nice looking ring Sub. My wife will still take it if you don't want it.

With the title, I hoped you had a challenge coin

With the title, I hoped you had a challenge coin

Cru,

Every coin is a challenge for me. Hence my disproportionate amount of jewelry to coins! Sub 8-)

Thats a heartstopper for sure . Pretty stone though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back