Fridays Finds

You are so blessed to have the land to hunt in the area your in.
It brings back memories of North Florida hunting for me.
I sure miss the days before 2005.
I may soon be a Georgia resident... its tugged at my heart strings long enough now that I'm actually looking to move.

You are so blessed to have the land to hunt in the area your in.
It brings back memories of North Florida hunting for me.
I sure miss the days before 2005.
I may soon be a Georgia resident... its tugged at my heart strings long enough now that I'm actually looking to move.

To what part of Georgia are you thinking about moving?

I'm far from a city boy.. but I need to be able to work.. so I'm trying to find a happy medium somewhere in southern GA.
Any suggestions for a general contractor?
I was looking somewhere outside of Bainbridge.

Last edited:
Nice variety of artifacts. I think the craftsman would agree. Thanks for posting your finds.

That a great day there Americus. I dont know how you are still able to hunt with the fields planted.

@ Gatorboy, if you do move here just move in the area that have homes with wood plank on the outside of them. Allot of the homes here need to be painted every 5 yrs due to the way the homes are built. I know a painter slash handyman and he is never out of a job. He says he is always busy. Then you have all the wooden decks around here and the front decks also. I need a front deck rite now.....hint hint.

I'm far from a city boy.. but I need to be able to work.. so I'm trying to find a happy medium somewhere in southern GA.
Any suggestions for a general contractor?
I was looking somewhere outside of Bainbridge.

Bainbridge is a good area and close to where some really good points and other artifacts have been found. But don't be sniffing around too far north into SW Georgia! lol (j/k)

That a great day there Americus. I dont know how you are still able to hunt with the fields planted.

@ Gatorboy, if you do move here just move in the area that have homes with wood plank on the outside of them. Allot of the homes here need to be painted every 5 yrs due to the way the homes are built. I know a painter slash handyman and he is never out of a job. He says he is always busy. Then you have all the wooden decks around here and the front decks also. I need a front deck rite now.....hint hint.

Although the fields have all been planted most of them are still "lockable" since the crops are not too big. In addition some of the fields that were planted in green beans or cucumbers have been picked and the fields have been turned again.

Bainbridge is a good area and close to where some really good points and other artifacts have been found. But don't be sniffing around too far north into SW Georgia! lol (j/k)

Muhaha

Thats great that the farmers dont mind you looking while they are planted. They just dont do the deep till here much anymore only a few farmers still do it around here. We have had 4-5 inches of rain since Wed still raining and its 12am Sunday.

Thats great that the farmers dont mind you looking while they are planted. They just dont do the deep till here much anymore only a few farmers still do it around here. We have had 4-5 inches of rain since Wed still raining and its 12am Sunday.

Sounds like you should figure out how and where best to creek hunt when the water goes down.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back