Fridays Finds--1827 Large Cent, 1887 and 1905 V Nickels and some Silver

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Finds--1827 Large Cent, 1887 and 1905 V Nickels and some Silver

Hey guys. Friday's takes included NO buttons :( but was able to go back to the house I got permission at as well as

a new house and get some decent coins. It was fairly hot and the sand knats were on attack mode >:( ;D ;D but I

stuck it out and managed to find a decent Large Cent and some other coinage as well as TWO pocket watches.

At the second house I found a whole slew of Wheaties and only one Silver Rosie and tthe Brass rings with leather

attached along with the D Buckle all came from one hole, not sure if it went to some sort of rig......Here's the pics:

-1827 Large Cent
-1887 V Nickel (Very Worn)
-1910 V Nickel
-1935 Buffalo Nickel
-Another 1894 Indian
-1936 Merc
-1948 Rosie and a bunch of Wheaties
-.50 Caliber Shell
-2 Pocket Watches
-Brass Hoops with Leather and D Buckle from one hole
-2 Minies, 1 Roundball, 1 Carved Minie

-Clam shell compact
-1 Coat Weight

Not alot of the Civil War relics I was looking for but definitely a fun day and enjoyed the time outdoors!

Coins and Bullets
P1011124.JPG
MD Pics 277.jpg

-LOTS of Wheaties w/ Rosie
-Brass Rings with leather and D Buckle all found in same hole..not sure if they were all part of something like some sort of rig...

P1011125.JPG
MD Pics 276.jpg

Group (table alittle dirty ;D ;D)
P1011123.JPG

Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Finds--1827 Large Cent, 1887 and 1905 V Nickels and some Silver

Very nice assortment of coins and relics

Re: Friday's Finds--1827 Large Cent, 1887 and 1905 V Nickels and some Silver

tcooper1 said:
Josh, No buttons but a very good day indeed! Keep up the good work down there :thumbsup:

Thanks BRUTHA, Maybe one day I can pull up a CS Tongue and Wreath like the one you dug a couple years ago!! :wink:0

Sniffy said:
Very nice assortment of coins and relics
Thanks Sniffy....yeah it wasn't a bad assortment, but I really missed those Civil War buttons >:( :D ;D That's alright, at least got some lead and a Largie :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back