Fresno Area dredgers detained by Fish and Wildlife tonight

Bring forth the damaged parties quote landed Mad Dog in jail for contempt for many days repeatedly. Caution as you can/will be required to dance the dance as they are getting a mite testy as of late. Ifn' ya can't pay the fine or do the time better err on the side a caution as it's your life on the line,income and everything. Ain't sayn' ya or nay but watch your arse and DON'T get caught,just work large parcels of private property is a clue as to what to do as public is PUBLIC and recent court cases ain't buying the claim rights bs no more,as thrown out in RC judge recently in mass lawsuit action-John

...as thrown out in RC judge... ? what does RC judge mean, and where do I look for this mass lawsuit action ?

First hearing is in Sept.

Most of the tickets come out of the traffic division. They are setting up with a lawyer and should fight it all the way.

Unfortunately all the way is right up to the point the DA dismisses the case. The state Da does not like mining cases.

Can you sue the DA ? - citing the no. of cases he's dismissed, for dereliction or such...?

Important to know a trial by judge is appealable but a jury trial is not. I always thought I'd stand a better chance with my peers BUT losing that appeal right throws that idea in the dumpster for me. So ifn' ya do---don't get caught--- John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back