Minelab EX2, Ace 250, Garrett pinpointer

Attachments

• ww2MD.jpg
    ww2MD.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 604
  • ww2MD.jpg
    ww2MD.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 602
Welcome! Good to see a new person. I always wondered if Eskimos carried cash. Now we're gonna find out!! GL HH

Laater...

Hi Ray,

Gee, looks cold up there...glad it's you and not me. Happy hunting in California, keep us posted of your finds.

;) RR

Sorry for the long awaited reply. Internet up there was not that great or reliable.
I did respond right away but it didnt take. So now heres the rest of the story...
The building I was standing on was a WW2 Lookout bunker on St. Paul Island in the Bearing Sea. We had military presence up there but no landings of the Japanese. It was more of a staging area. Sad story was we relocated the Aleute residents and put them somewhere that was not the greatest place for them. Read up on it if you want to learn more on what the happened to them at the time.
Anyhooo... Didnt find anything good up there but I was in CA for a bit and went detecting.
Im in Virginia now for a few weeks with some time off to detect but dont know anyone here. I would like to find some CW bullets to add to my very small collection.
Anyone wanting to take a grasshopper out for some TH'ing, im game. Ill even buy lunch!
[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back