• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 401
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0
Re: Found yesterday

Not sure how to make the pictures smaller. Any help on that would be appreciated

Upvote 0

Not sure but possibly key hole cover :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

It also helps with ID if you put something of a known size next to your mystery item like a US dime for example. Lets the rest of us know how big it is. How about a blade for an old wood plane ? Just a wild guess not knowing how big it is.

Upvote 0

NHBandit said:
It also helps with ID if you put something of a known size next to your mystery item like a US dime for example. Lets the rest of us know how big it is. How about a blade for an old wood plane ? Just a wild guess not knowing how big it is.

i will have to take another picture with a coin next to it. it measures about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide. thanks for the advise

Upvote 0

i forgot to mention that this piece was deeper than others i found at the site. It was more than 10 inches deep, while most other relics have only been 6 to 7 inches deep.

Upvote 0

I agree padlock keyhole cover although its an odd shape.

Thanks Mack for posting the green check reminder. :icon_thumright: Im working in a National Park now and only have internet access 1 or 2 days a week when I come into town for supplies. The green checks help keep the forum organized. I see that many green checks are missing.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back