✅ SOLVED Found my first token! It says the warehouse and on the back it says Old North State Amusements North Carolina. Any other info would be appreciated!

DarthYoda333

Jul 14, 2023
all I know is it goes for $12-$14.79 on eBay since old north state amusements who was an arcade company is out of business. I don’t know it’s age or anything like that although it’s at least as old as phone numbers have existed as it has a phone number on it. I also don’t know what the warehouse is?
A2E4E307-BE57-4794-981F-8004D1BCC446.jpeg
1C070738-40CC-4052-8C6A-F99BD7612DCF.jpeg

Just a sidebar of history: The Old North State is a nickname for North Carolina as well as the title of the state song and state toast. The moniker dates back to 1710, when the Carolina colony was effectively divided into two colonies, South Carolina and the earlier-settled North Carolina.
Don in SoCal

Upvote 3
Old North State Amusement Inc is located in Benson, North Carolina, and was founded in 1994.
Don in SoCal

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Old North State Amusement Inc is located in Benson, North Carolina, and was founded in 1994.
Don in SoCal
Thanks! I didn’t think it was too old but it’s unique!

Upvote 1
Just a sidebar of history: The Old North State is a nickname for North Carolina as well as the title of the state song and state toast. The moniker dates back to 1710, when the Carolina colony was effectively divided into two colonies, South Carolina and the earlier-settled North Carolina.
Don in SoCal
Interesting! Funny thing is I’m from NC and I had no idea any of that lol.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back