Apr 18, 2013
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21
Bounty Hunter / Platinum
Garrett / Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everybody, I just joined the forum after being a long time lurker. After only 2 months with the detector, I scored my very first piece of gold :headbang: Looks to be a 14kt men's wedding band. There's no name on the inside, but I'm not sure if I should keep it cause it's my first gold ever or if I should just sell it? Anyway it was a great feeling to see it shimmering on the inside of the plug and even greater to be holding it in my hand :headbang:

Attachments

• 922462_10201095636733467_618403887_o.jpg
    922462_10201095636733467_618403887_o.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 7
Nice ring find there!:headbang: Looking for my first golden one still with ETrac:metaldetector:

Nothing like the rush when you see the gold and realize it is not a bottlecap. May you find many more.

If it fits And you Like it Wear it, If you don't Do what You want Chug

I've dug up 7 rings so far this year. All female rings. I think if I dug up a men's ring... I'd probably sell it & buy spare coil cover, batteries, headphone pads, or something for the hobby. Way to go though, you found "GOLD" man!

Congratulations on the first gold
drink.gif

Congrsts on your first gold ring.very nice

Wow, that ones really nice! Congrats and HH! :occasion14:

Congratulations on your first - and many more! :icon_thumright:

Congrats ! Sweet find :hello2:

Congratulations on your first gold! Glad it inspired you to 'un-lurk' yourself! :thumbsup:

AWESOME! score, congrats :icon_thumleft:

I got my 1st. last wk. :occasion14:

Sick! I hope to find one soon :)

excellent find. selling gold can be pretty addictive. my theory is if it's just gonna sit in a box at home, then why not sell it? if you do decide to sell, do some research on your options instead of just going to the first place you see that buys gold so you don't screwed. any gold buyer is a middle-man and has to be able to turn a profit himself, but there is no reason for one to rape you. see to it that whoever you deal with has good reviews and good ratings with the better business bureau.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back