Found Lost Wedding Band!

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My (82!! year old) friend Barbara and I were volunteering in an historical cemetery preservation project and she mentioned she lost her wedding band about three weeks ago. She went on a hike, cut grass, and woke up the next day to discover it missing.

She looked through all the grass clippings and searched the ground area where she cleaned out the clippings to no avail. I popped over to her home and she showed me the area she was working in, and much to our surprise and pleasure, found it nestled in the grass only feet from where she had been working a few weeks ago!

...A little prayer to St. Anthony before starting may have helped 😉.

I love these detecting reunions as many of us have experienced!

RRR-Recover, Research. Return
...all kinds of joys!

IMG_6872.jpeg

Upvote 53
My (82!! year old) friend Barbara and I were volunteering in an historical cemetery preservation project and she mentioned she lost her wedding band about three weeks ago. She went on a hike, cut grass, and woke up the next day to discover it missing.

She looked through all the grass clippings and searched the ground area where she cleaned out the clippings to no avail. I popped over to her home and she showed me the area she was working in, and much to our surprise and pleasure, found it nestled in the grass only feet from where she had been working a few weeks ago!

...A little prayer to St. Anthony before starting may have helped 😉.

I love these detecting reunions as many of us have experienced!

RRR-Recover, Research. Return
...all kinds of joys!

View attachment 2090794
Wonderful.

Thank you!...Oak leaf cluster? Because we are nuts? LOL I have been lucky enough to have a few object reunions with their owners but a couple recently! How observant of you to notice!
Grateful and humbled you are…!
Good to hear these happy stories.
I’ve tried on another occasion to look for the relative, but was unsuccessful as the only one alive to appreciate the silver I.d. bracelet, passed away the year before…! Oh well! I tried!

"A" for effort. It's the best you can do! Kudos to you!

GLAD you found her ring :) GREAT STORY !!!

Thank you!...Oak leaf cluster? Because we are nuts? LOL I have been lucky enough to have a few object reunions with their owners but a couple recently! How observant of you to notice!
Yep, Oak leaf cluster. It means a second award, as is with the military. Like a Bronze Star w/ oak leaf cluster.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back