3 rings.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 554
  • allclad430 05.JPG
    allclad430 05.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 548
Upvote 0
good finds keep up the digging :D

Psgen

Ya thats a nice opal.. My mother wore one for years, that would react to the weather, When storm was coming, the red in the opal would really stand out. My Youngest daughter has the ring now.. The better quality the opal, the more it reacts to, I suppose the humidity in the air.. Thats also A nice haul of Loonies and Toonies.. Where the hec do you hunt, all I get are pennies & pulltabs mostly

omnicognic said:
great finds! congrats! how about a close-up of that cross, it looks very unusual! HH omnicognic? 8)

Took the words right out of my mouth... ;D
That cross looks old, and hand made from the pic,,, very cool!!!

WOW, that silver snake ring looks like the ring I lost as a kid. My ring is a little different my wraps around the finger. I have searched for it a little but don't know how to search for rings. I need pointers please anyone, help me find my ring.

Attachments

• sadfaces.jpg
    sadfaces.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 368
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
WOW, that silver snake ring looks like the ring I lost as a kid. My ring is a little different my wraps around the finger.? I have searched for it a little but don't know how to search for rings. I need pointers please anyone, help me find my ring.
I only got about 1 1/2 months experience with my Ace 250, all I can suggest is dig a few more questionable signals, I just about passed up my opal ring because it registered and sounded like a pulltab, and really to understand what your machine is telling you you will have to dig a lot of junk to get the answers, and trust me , one day soon you'll stare into the hole and your eyes will get big :o ..then you'll be doing the "happy dance"!
Also I try and use as high a sensitivity as humanly possible, and try not to use too much discrimination, On my Ace 250 I run about 4-6 bars for sensitivity, and use jewellery mode mostly.

Hope some of this will help.

HH
Broncox ;D

Great haul... I like the tokens..............

Great pyle of finds man. Nice opal ring. Keep it up.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back