Jul 30, 2013
wyoming
Detector(s) used
white's 6000/D coin master
White's MXT
Garrettt ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have no clue of age or purpose...wonder if somebody could help me out..
002.JPG
002.JPG

Whats the back look like?

Upvote 0
I'm no expert but something doesn't look right for a buckle but like I said, I'm no expert.

Upvote 2
I have looked and looked./ I can not find that type of buckle. I still think it is part of a 2 piece belt buckle.It is hard to judge the size of it with out something next to it in a picture to help judge the size

Upvote 1
Thanks for the info guys...it must be part of a 2 piece belt buckle...

Upvote 1
Thanks for the info guys...it must be part of a 2 piece belt buckle...
How about a picture of it with like a quarter or Half next to it ?

Upvote 0
Looks like a Gold Rush 2 piece buckle to me, but I could be wrong.

Upvote 0
He could post a pic of this piece but at the same time couldn't post the coins? Time stamps tell a lot!!

Upvote 1
I have looked and looked./ I can not find that type of buckle. I still think it is part of a 2 piece belt buckle.It is hard to judge the size of it with out something next to it in a picture to help judge the size
He has it next to a ruler. Best I can tell, it is about 1.25"s or about 32mm. The 1855 belt plate I posted is 43mm to the top of the wreath portion.
A quarter is almost 1", just so you know.

Upvote 2
am sure it is part of a belt Buckle as to the year and to the unit i have no idea I seen this in one of my Treasure maga
BeltPlate.jpg
znes and it is the right design but not neat the picture inside it

Upvote 1
Can you please explain your post to me. I am missing something.
Sure can. This was posted with pics and at the same time he found all the coins but couldn't post pics of them so that's where the question came from.

Upvote 0
Sure can. This was posted with pics and at the same time he found all the coins but couldn't post pics of them so that's where the question came from.
It was just odd that's all

Upvote 0
OK. I just missed the part about the coins. In fact, I still can't find it. Was it in another thread?
Yeppers, in the My best finds forum. I didn't want to be that guy but it was odd at the time.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back